First Removalist : The Name To Trust
Long distance International Moving to Australia from Dubai involves a complex process, which makes it crucial that you hire skilled professionals for the job. At First Removalist, we offer clients with efficient and prompt international moving services to ensure that their experience remains easy, smooth and stress-free.
About International Moving To Australia From Dubai
International moves often involve a long and complicated process. This is mainly because of the different international laws that are in place. However, to guarantee that your possessions reach the destination safely and on time, We have to follow these laws. Our team of skilled and professional movers has carried out several moves over the years, making them accustomed to the entire process. Here’s the steps we do during the international moving process:
Licensing And Permits
Only a few moving companies can carry out international moves with a high level of efficiency. Our movers carry permits, licenses, or accreditation from the authorities. We have all the necessary permits and licenses needed to complete moves legally.
Furniture Inspection During International Moves
– Governments have strict laws in place to ensure that illegal items or pests do not enter their country. This is why officials inspect each and every item thoroughly in a controlled environment. They examine the furniture items for termites, pests, and rot. The cost of this inspection is totally free.
Fees and Custom Duties
– various household items include different custom duties or fees. Before determining the costs applicable, we thoroughly sift all your belongings.
– The size of your shipment plays a significant role in the planning process, as well. It has an impact on the timeline of your move and its cost. Our team of expert UAE furniture movers accurately note down the shipment size and its weight as they have to provide detailed information in the paperwork.
Route & Distance
– The distance between the two countries is over 10,000 kilometres, which makes choosing the perfect route all the more critical. International Moving to Australia from Dubai works best if carried out by skilled professionals like us. We have completed several such moves, which is why we are familiar with the best routes. First Removalist guarantee you that that all your belongings will be completely safe in the route we choose and will reach the destination on schedule.
Based on your requirements,we can transport your belongings either by air or by sea. Although transportation by sea takes considerably longer, it is the more cost-efficient option. Air transportation, on the other hand, costs more but reaches the destination faster. To ensure that you make a well-informed decision, our team will help you understand every aspect of the move. They will explain the pros and cons of each International Moving to Australia from Dubai option as well.
Excellent Packing Solutions
Packing all furniture items for an international move is a challenging task, and we carry it out carefully. Unlike your other belongings, these items don’t necessarily fit in boxes perfectly. However, our international packers and movers team has several techniques to safely wrap the your furniture items in several layers of packing material before we internationally transport them.
We pack, wrap and label Every piece of furniture. This ensures that nothing misplaced or even damaged during transit. Because, Objects can easily break if they’re not covered using the right techniques. This is why our team of movers will carefully disassemble these items, making them easier to pack and ship.
High-Quality and Secure Moves
A significant amount of planning, effort, time, and industry knowledge goes into carrying out international moves. So, Before hiring movers, it’s crucial to ensure whether they’re capable of transporting your belongings safely. Being one of the best moving companies operating in the industry, we pay special attention to shipment security. This is how we do it:
- Highly Trained Staff – Each and every member of our staff is highly trained in all aspects of the moving process. This includes logistics, packing, as well as customer service.
- Insurance – In international moves, there is sometimes the risk of items getting damaged or misplaced during transit. As a result, This makes it crucial that they are insured. To ensure that clients don’t have to deal with additional expenses, later on, we at First Removalist provide clients with complete insurance coverage, if required. Ask us about this offer.
- Efficient Shipping Solutions – As a company that has operated in the industry for years, we are fully aware with the most economical freight services. We only partner with well-established and reputed carriers to ensure that your shipment reaches its destination without any glitches.
If you want to know more about International Moving to Australia from Dubai, don’t hesitate to call or contact us at First Removalist. Our team will provide prompt and thorough assistance.